Longwood, FL Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Seminole County attorney who consistently wins big cases
Longwood, Florida has long, rich history dating back hundreds of years. Many families live here because of Longwood's excellent schools, convenient commuter trains and beautiful surroundings. Unfortunately, accidents happen here, often when you least expect them.
That's why it's critical you have an experienced Longwood personal injury law firm working for you. That's why injury victims here contact the Law Office of Scott M. Miller. We have a well-earned reputation in Longwood for winning big cases throughout Seminole County.
Attorney Scott M. Miller worked as a lawyer in Chicago for 5 years before moving to Central Florida and starting his own practice. His work as a lawyer in major metropolitan cities has provided him with a wealth of experience. That's why so many people in Longwood rely on Attorney Miller to handle their case. He has the knowledge and expertise to successfully handle complicated cases.
What types of cases does Law Office of Scott M. Miller handle in Longwood?
Whatever type of accident you're dealing with, contact us for a free consultation. Call 866-MILLER-5 today. That's (866) 645-5375 or (407) 869-9996 to schedule an appointment. We're available 24 hours a day and can meet with you in our office, your home, at South Seminole Hospital or wherever's convenient for you. You decide.
1920 Boothe Circle
Longwood, FL 32750-6700
Longwood FL personal injury attorney with a strong track record of success
Accidents in Longwood can cover a wide range of incidents and events. From slip and fall accidents at restaurants on State Road to dog bites in Candyland Park, any accident can turn your world upside down.
We know what you're going through. That's because our office has worked on countless personal injury cases throughout Seminole County. Such cases have provided us with a wealth of knowledge about Longwood's legal system. That's why we have such a strong track record.
You might think you can handle your case on your own, especially if an insurance company contacts you and makes a financial offer. Don't fall for their tricks. Most insurance companies only care about one thing: paying injury victims as little as possible. Insurance companies don't intimidate us. We know how to take them on and win. Contact us today.
What are common personal injury cases you handle in Longwood?
The most common types of personal injury claims we handle involve injuries and fatalities in traffic accidents. But we are prepared to handle all types of cases in Longwood. Along with slip and fall accidents and dog bites, other common accidents we handle include:
- Swimming pool accidents
- Nursing home injuries
- Parking lot accidents
- Negligent security accidents
- Boating accidents
Whatever type of accident you're dealing with in Longwood, we can help. We have the experience and knowledge to aggressively represent your case.
<Return to Top>
Longwood FL auto accident lawyer who knows how to take on insurance companies and win
Car accidents in Longwood can happen fast, but the consequences can last a lifetime. Whether your accident took place on U.S. Route 17 or Dog Track Road, make sure you contact us immediately. As your lawyer, Scott M. Miller will put your best interests first.
You'll notice the difference the first time you meet with Attorney Scott M. Miller. He doesn't take a one-size-fits-all approach to auto accident cases. He listens to clients and learns the unique details of their case. He pays attention to their concerns. With help from his knowledgeable legal team, he carefully investigates auto accidents and gathers the evidence you need to win.
If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident in Longwood, take your case seriously right from the start. Contact the Law Office of Scott M. Miller. We help Longwood car accident victims from Longwood Hills Road to West State Road 434, Ronald Reagan Boulevard, Longdale Avenue and everywhere in between.
What are common car accidents in Longwood, FL?
The following are some of the common types of Longwood auto accidents:
- Distracted driving crashes - The driver who wasn't paying attention didn't mean to cause harm, but you shouldn't have to pay for the consequences of that driver's careless actions.
- Drunk driving accidents - Despite public campaigns to raise awareness about the potential catastrophic consequences of drinking and driving, many people choose to get behind the wheel while intoxicated. We will hold a negligent drunk driver accountable if you or a loved one was injured.
- Hit-and-runs - The driver who hit you fled the scene, and you're wondering how to get justice. You may be able to make a claim against your own auto insurance policy. Talk to us about how we can help you.
- Rear-end collisions - Among the most common types of car wrecks, a rear-end collision can be devastating. If you were a victim of such a crash, you may be entitled to compensation. The rear-most driver is almost always at fault.
- Texting while driving accidents - We know that people will ignore Florida law and choose to send or read text messages while driving, which puts everyone sharing the road in harm's way.
Don't wait to take legal action after your accident. Contact us and schedule a free consultation. Evidence often disappears weeks or months after an accident. Witnesses are harder to track down. Memories fade. And evidence builds strong legal cases. That's why it's critical you contact the Law Office of Scott M. Miller today.
<Return to Top>
Longwood truck accident attorney driven to succeed, focused on results
Tractor-trailer accidents in Longwood demand a strong legal response. Whether you're dealing with a delivery truck accident on Ronald Reagan Boulevard or an 18-wheeler accident on North Street, your accident deserves attention now. After all, the trucking company and its insurance carrier will likely begin investigating within hours of the crash, looking for ways to minimize the responsibility of the company and the driver. That's why it's critical you contact us as soon as possible. You need to level the playing field.
Some of the most common commercial truck accidents we deal with involve:
- Inexperienced truck drivers - Trucking companies sometimes hire drivers who lack the experience needed to handle big rigs. These drivers lack the proper training or may have a spotty driving record. We typically investigate the driver's background to determine whether he or she was competent enough to operate the truck.
- Overloaded trucks - An overloaded or improperly loaded truck can create a host of potential problems that may lead to an accident. A truck that is too heavy typically is harder to stop, which means the driver may not be able to brake in time. The overloaded truck also may tip or the driver may lose control while rounding a corner.
- Speeding trucks - Excessive speed is a common factor in trucking accidents. The driver may have been under pressure to deliver cargo or simply going too fast for the weather conditions. Let us investigate your accident to determine if speed was a factor.
- Tired truck drivers - A fatigued driver or someone who falls asleep while operating a big truck has become a significant factor in accidents involving 18-wheelers. To build a strong case, we typically will interview witnesses, review data from the truck's "black boxes," review the operator's driving history and examine the log drivers are required to keep, among other steps.
- Texting truck drivers - The federal government prohibits commercial drivers from texting in any state, but that doesn't stop some drivers. If you suspect a texting truck driver was involved in your accident, call us immediately and we will investigate on your behalf.
Whatever type of accident you're dealing with, Longwood truck accident attorney Scott M. Miller has a wealth of experience dealing with such complicated accidents. Remember, you're not just dealing with another driver. You're often dealing with the trucking company, the company that loaded the truck and maybe even the manufacturer of the products in the truck.
Don't try to take on large corporations and insurance companies on your own. We know how to negotiate with large companies, insurance providers and the lawyers that work for them. We know what evidence to look for to support your claim. We will not rest until justice is served. Contact us today.
<Return to Top>
Longwood FL motorcycle accident attorney who stands up for riders' rights in Florida
Motorcycle accidents in Longwood, Florida often result in serious injuries or fatalities. What makes these accidents even more frustrating for injury victims is they're often blamed for causing such accidents - even when they had nothing to do with them.
Don't let insurance companies or other drivers push you around. Make sure you have an experienced Longwood motorcycle accident lawyer on your side - someone who knows how to investigate these accidents and can set the record straight.
Attorney Miller has years of experience successfully handling such complicated accidents. He knows how to develop a compelling case for clients. Depending on the circumstances of the motorcycle crash, he may interview witnesses and the drivers involved, inspect and photograph the scene and hire top notch experts. That's why the Law Office of Scott M. Miller, P.A., has consistently helped injury victims get the money they rightfully deserve.